Tuesday, April 12, 2011

About this blog

Hello everyone, this is the first blog that I have ever made. So, in the beginning, it really hard for me to decide what topic to do. Finally, I made up my mind to write about my hobbit--doing exercise, especially mountain climbing and hiking. In the third grade of my university, I joined to he club of mountain climbing. From then on, I climbed many mountains and went to many hiking trails with my friends in the leisure time. I do learned a lot when I began to get closed to the mother nature. It not only made me take account of the cooperation between team members, but also made me begin to consider about the relation between human beings and nature. So, I will try my best to share the experience and reflections of adventures.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment