Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ha-pen Historic Trail (Part 1)

Ha-pen Historic Trail, which is called 哈盆越嶺古道 in Chinese, is my first trip after I joined to the club of mountain climbing. So, I felt so excited about everything was going to experience. Before the trip, many friends had asked me about why do I begin to climb mountains or go hiking. At that moment, it really difficult to answer their question because I did not know the answer, either. Maybe I was just curious about the places I had never been.

3 comments:

  1. Mountains in Taiwan are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of it, where is it? I like to walk but when it comes to mountain climbing, I thrill...Seeing people carrying such a huge backpakc, I wonder how much time did you spend there? Anyway, I hope you had a good time there and look forward to your new posts. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mountain climbing is really a good activity. I remembered that when I still in elementary school, my parents often took my brother and I to go to mountain climbing. But it's just a small mountain, we can go and return in one day.

    ReplyDelete